Why are promotional sports bottles such popular items with clubs and other organizations? They’re so darned useful! Everyone uses sports bottles these days. They get carried along on all sorts of outings and spread your message far and wide. What are some of the uses to which you might put promotional sports bottles? Here are twenty five ideas.
1. Promotional sports bottles are ideal giveaways at an outdoor sporting event.
2. Fill promotional sports bottles with pop or other drinks and sell them at a festival.
3. Put your band’s logo on promotional sports bottles and sell them at festivals and from your web site.
4. Choose upscale Sigg sports bottles as corporate or executive gifts for your most valued clients.
5. Promote eco-consciousness with a Don’t throw this cup away” campaign.
6. Hand out promo sports bottles to racers at a charity bike race or trek.
7. Order personalized promo sports bottles for your outdoor beach party or family reunion.
8. Use promotional sports bottles imprinted with the company logo as sales incentives for your sales teams.
9. Sell iced water in imprinted sports bottles at a charity golf tournament. Your event attendees will be glad to have them, and will use them for years after your event.
10. Include a screen printed promotional sports bottle in the goodie bag at your next industry conference.
11. Build a pyramid of rainbow colored aluminum Sigg sports bottles to attract visitors to your exhibit booth at trade shows.
12. Have a table of filled promotional water bottles on hand at a table at a checkpoint in a road race or marathon to hand out to competitors.
13. Give away a sports bottle printed with your store name with every bicycle sold.
14. Build a viral marketing campaign by handing out sports bottles printed with a cryptic slogan or logo at a series of events.
15. Sell sports bottles of several different types as a fund raiser for your club or organization.
16. Include an imprinted budget sports bottle in a Summer Survival Kit” as a promo for a radio station or local store.
17. Sell promotional printed sports bottles alongside a selection of fountain drinks at your convenience store.
18. Have a selection of sports bottles printed with various logos and images and sell them at festivals and parades throughout the summer.
19. Give away a free sports bottle with every renewal of annual membership at your health club or gymnasium.
20. Hand out sports bottles printed with a PSA at youth clubs and events as part of an awareness raising campaign.